Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let's Play Mafia 2 - Let's Play Mafia 2: Part 8 - I get shot and drive a car

Let's Play Mafia 2 - Let's Play Mafia 2: Part 8 - I get shot and drive a car Video Clips. Duration : 59.60 Mins.


Hello everybody! Welcome to my full Let's Play/Walkthrough of Mafia 2, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy playing it and will stick around to the end. Yes I promise to finish this one! hehe xD Mafia 2 is a 3rd Person action game in a similar style to GTA in which you play Vito who emigrated to America when he was young and follows his life as he returns from the war and attempts to pay back his fathers debts and maybe make some money for himself in the process. Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com

Tags: evo, bawb, zbawb, robz48, evobawb, robert, mafia, Mafia II, Let's, Play, Let's Play, Let's Play (album), Game, yt:quality, =high, hd, high, quality, vito, playboy, magazine, where, to, find, driving, cars, new, york, 1945, Mafia:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com